Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Un Air Provencal by Scrapangie Designs

Hi there scrappers! Today I have another delightful kit for you: "Un Air Provencal" by Scrapangie Designs. With its bright yellows, blues and soft lilacs and greens, this kit conjurs up images of a lazy summer afternoon in the Provence region of France. It is perfect for all your spring and/or summer pages, layouts of your kiddies and a whole range of other occasions.


The kit contains 20 beautifully patterned and textured papers, 12" x 12", jpg, 300 ppi and 85 fabulous elements, png, 300 ppi and it is available at


And here is a page I've created with this gorgeous kit

Un Air Provencal
Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment