Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Monday, October 21, 2013

Forbidden Love by Holly Ann

Hi there scrappers! This is Andrea back again and I hope you had a great weekend, even if the weather at least in this part of the world could only be described as "frightful". But what better time to sit down and do some serious scrapping. Today I have got a fantastic kit for you by Holly-Ann, called "Forbidden Love" which wa inspired by the immensely popular "Twilight" saga.


The kit contains 14 beautifully textured and patterned papers 12"x12" in jpg format and 41 fabulous and quite unique elements, in png format, all at 300 ppi. You can obtain this kit at

Godigitalscrapbooking

And here is a page I've created with this gorgeous kit:

Be Very Still

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment