Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Pink Parfait by Andrea Gold Designs

Hi there scrappers! It's Andrea back with an absolutely delightful kit by Andrea Gold Designs, called "Pink Parfait". Andrea redesigned this scrapkit from her original kit and it's turned out to be absolutely gorgeous - filled to the brim with lovely elements and papers in various shades of pink with just a fe splashes of a deep, dark chocolate brown. The kit is perfect for all kinds of different occasions, "girlie" pages, flower and plant pages and many more.


The kit includes 16 papers, 12"x12" in jpg format and 65 lovely elements in png format, all at 300 dpi. The kit is available at


And here is a page I've created with this gorgeous kit:

La vie en rose

Happy scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment