Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Love It, List It by Studio4Designworks

Now, here's just the kit that will help you document everything concerning your home - be it the big move, home renovation, loving your home or having to move to another city, state or even country. It doesn't matter when this happened,: yesterday, last year or decades ago. This kit contains 45 beautiful themed elements and 16 papers all created at high resolution to ensure a lovely end product.

  
There's an Add-On to the kit to give you even more choice


Additionally you can purchase a set of Alphas, a set of clusters and frames and a set of Wordart




You can purchase all of these products in one fantastic value for money bundle!


All of these products are available at these stores:


I've created these two pages with this fabulous kit:

Home Is Where The Hugs Are

Life Is What Happens...




No comments:

Post a Comment