Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Toys in the Attic by StarSongStudio

Lost in the attic, the dearly loved and gently worn toys of yesteryear are gathered here for your scrapbooking pleasure. This kit is perfect for heritage , vintage and  children's layouts and it is versatile enough for all your everyday pages.


Included are 15 textured papers (12" x 12", jpg. at 300 dpi) and 53 elements (png, at 300 dpi). this charming kit is available at these stores:


I've created these two pages with this lovely kit:

Attic Treasures

Weihnachten 1927

No comments:

Post a Comment