Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Ginger Scraps Buffet! Go Team! by JenC

Today I'm going to show you JenC's contribution to this month's Ginger Scrap Buffet! The kit is called: Go Team! And its is all about swimming and having fun at the swimming pool.









The kit contais : A paper pack of 11 solid papers, a paper pack of 10 polka-dot papers, a paper pack of 10 swim-themed patterned papers, a pack of  over 40 elements and 2 full alphas and an Alpha pack of believe it or not 11 (!) full alphas in assorted bright colours!

This fabulous swim-themed it is available exclusively at:

Ginger Scraps

And here's a page I've created:

Pool Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment