Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Beautiful Day Bundle by Maguette Design

Summer's here at last and with it seaside holidays or lazy days spent at the beach. Maguette Design has created this gorgeous, huge beach themed bundle for all your summer memories.



The bundle contains the kit with 15 papers (3600 x 3600 at 300 dpi, jpg) and 98 beautiful elements (300 dpi, png) and 5 wordart
6 clusters
6 quickpages
It is available HERE at Digidesignresort

Here are two pages I've made with this lovely kit:

Beach Souvenirs

Captured with Love


No comments:

Post a Comment