Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

My Roots by Kakleidesigns

Gorgeous antique kit made in stunning browns, soft pinks, gold and pale greens. Gorgeous textures and designs that covers different styles such as: Steam punk, Victorian romance, rustic, grunge, country, elegant and classy.
A kit to embrace and make daily use of it, a real gem to treasure like our own roots...to remember and never forget.
Including 20 papers of 12x12 inches-JPG-300dpi and 80 gorgeous assorted elements at PNG-300dpi




 

This gorgeous vintage kit is available at Digidesignresort

I've created these two pages with this lovely kit which is sure to become one of my favourites:

My Roots

Voice from the Past


No comments:

Post a Comment